Saturday, August 21, 2010

One, One! Get Some!




I love having a senior Crew! Looping students with their teachers is probably the best idea that all those progressive education advocates have going for them.  My kids are so genuinely excited to see me and be back in school, its impossible not to be excited with them!  Besides, I get to spend all year making up cheers that rhyme "eleven" with single syllable words.

Tuesday: It was move in day... I had to move out of my garage into a real classroom this year.  No more four-square during class time :(
Wednesday: First day with students! First day wearing heels to work!  
                                                      
Thursday:  My intro to classroom norms involved some yoga, so I had to rock some pants that allowed me to move. 
                                                         
Friday: "You could be a farmer in those clothes", and I was. Check out all my kiddos getting their farm on!



                  


No comments:

Post a Comment