Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blogbomination.

Its true, I'm a sad excuse for a blogger. I hope that my lack of follow through and inability to commit to blogging is not an indication of other areas of my life...let's just let that one lie.

This week was Thanksgiving break and tonight's blog is brought to you by pre-first day back from vacation jitters. Granted I spent most of the week staying up past my bed time and sleeping in too late in the mornings, I prepped for tonight with a long run and yoga class. Even they are not enough to curb the nervous energy. Well, at least I am being productive with my should be sleeping time.  Things to do this week:
1. Figure out what the heck I am teaching this trimester. Due Monday.
2. Write about a million recommendation letters for all the Daniels Fund applicants--due Thursday.
3. Complete CU Boulder application. Due Wednesday.
4. Submit Hut Trip proposal for Board approval. Past due.
5. Write thank you notes for all the wonderful people who hosted my kids during Intensives last week (especially the yoga studio where one of my darlings decided thieving would add a lil' je ne sais quoi to our field trip.)
6. Study for GMAT. Due Saturday. Fuck.
7. Drive to Beaver Creek. Try not to get inappropriately drunk on Saturday night.
8. Ski.








I think I missed two days during Intensives.  They were both days when I wore jeans.  One day I wore blue and red flannel long gray grandpa sweater. I can't remember what I wore the other day... but I promise not to wear it again.  As previously inferred, I'm good at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment