Sunday, May 2, 2010

It turns out I own a lot of clothes...

Appalling really.  Its a terrible habit, but I can't imagine giving it up.  Forcing myself to wear different outfits everyday is not a challenge of resources but of motivation compounded by the added step of chronicling of my choices--double motivation.  I am likely the worst blogger on the face of the earth.  Perhaps saving myself from said title by my pesky habit of taking a picture of myself after work each day.  So, I have maintained the documentation of my outfits.  The depth of back-posting makes it difficult to recall my thought process on most of these days.  Fair to guess it was somewhere between exhaustion and exasperation.  The year isn't wrapping up poorly, but May really seems to be dragging her allegedly springy feet!  My collection of shorts and dresses have not received fair representation this final trimester--sad story.

































No comments:

Post a Comment