Monday, December 7, 2009

Half of Last Week

There are holes in my week.  I can recall that on Friday I did not have the opportunity to take a photo of my clothes because I took students to Denver for First Friday on Santa Fe and then went straight to meet up with friends to recover from the fact that I had just spent 10 straight hours with teenagers.  By recover I mean drinking and visiting strip clubs and dancing. I should probably find more productive recovery habits. It is coming up on "winter of yoga" in which I have pledged to use my three weeks of winter vacation to recommit to my Yoga practice via using and abusing every cheap and/or introductory offer for studios in and around the Boulder area.  I also have aspirations of nordic skiing, but I don't want to set myself up for failure here...
Monday



Tuesday



Wednesday

I will recreate Thursday and Friday at some point for integrity's sake.  I recall what I wore AND what I did on both these days.  That's always good sign that my desctructive recreational habits have not made any lasting impacts on my memory...yet.  In other news, its getting time to start the Sundance countdown!!!  Who's ready for back to back days of movie watching and rock banding???  I know I am.  Best week of my year is less than two months away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment