Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hurrah Stay-cation!!!

So, the upside to devastating budget cuts in our district is that we are privy to an extra long winter break this year.  This, of course, means that I don't have much to blog about until twenty ten because I don't have work to get dressed for!  My new effort for break is to spend an equal ratio of time in elastic waist garments as those involving buttons and/or zippers.  I know what you're thinking, how does one do this without rocking heinous tapered sweatpants or appearing to be en route to or from rehab or yoga class?  Well, lucky for us ladies we've got tights and leggings and dresses and even skorts if you're bold!  Considering that I have no plans for Xmas (I already enjoyed my holiday latkes with the fam) and will be spending NYE on a mountainside, there isn't much to be planning radical new outfits for.  I was hoping to break out some heels this celebratory winter season, but that'll have to wait until Sundance festivities i suppose!!
Thursday of the last full week of classes!

Friday that I headed to LA for Bro's 30th:

Monday--two day countdown to break:

Tuesday--last day of school!

I wear al ot of dark colors... perhaps I should resolve to wear more bright colors in the new year.

1 comment: