Monday, September 6, 2010

Summer's Over.


Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
     I didn't work on Friday as I was utilizing my first "personal" day of the year!  So, obviously the white linen pants had to get their last go before the long Labor Day weekend.  Of course, the weather is still lending itself to lightweight summer pants, but I'll standby the rule until its late time to break out the winter whites.  I love me some crisp white jeans contrasted with a rugged winter boot.  I could've used those boots in Michigan this weekend!  All I wanted was a last day to rock out in my bikini next to the lake, but it was 50 degrees and chronic downpour.  Instead of wrapping my self in cool Lake Michigan waves, I was wrapped in denim and blankets in front of the fireplace.  At least I was still able to wear my vintage stunner!
    Summer's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment