Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Spirit Week!

Monday:
I never know what the hell dress day it is on Monday.  Apparently it was "Celebrity Day".  I think that's lame and I'm glad I didn't know well enough to dress for it.  The only celebrities worth dressing up as you can't pull of in dress code....Snookie for example. 
Tuesday:
What Retro time period can I pull off with 5 minutes until I walk out the door to meet carpool??  60's obviously.  I'm from Boulder.  We like flowy tops and ethnic-y jewelry from all the many places we've traveled to feel as though we are not just a bunch of white yuppies.  It makes us feel cultured.  Besides, every hippie I've ever seen DEFINITELY wore Pucci.  
Wednesday:
Jersey day.  I don't wear jerseys...not even to football games.  I haven't donned a jersey since I played high-school sports.  Eww.  No one looks cute in a jersey and all those girls who wear the pink versions of their boyfriends' favorite team and think it looks so super adorable are so super wrong.  Jerseys are heinous--even when pink. 
Thursday:
 Ranchero day=jeans.  That is all.
Friday:
Black and silver day.  I will credit our district with choosing a super chic color combo.  Metallics are so hot right now.  Next weekend I will be sporting the old orange and black in Caxy pride at my 10 year high school reunion.  Holy fuck, its been ten years and I'm still getting dressed up for spirit week. At least  I can get drunk at next weekend's homecoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment