Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Caxy Posse

Back to back travel weekends really takes it out of me.   Family picture weekend in Park City was a perfect fall getaway in the mountains: running with my brother at the Round Valley Trails, dining at Stein's with my family including cousins and aunties, and drinking chai up and down Main Street for Sunday Silly Market.  All of this mellowness amongst the changing birches was perfect prep for my 10 year high school reunion weekend which could not have been more opposite.  I can't remember the last time I saw 1a.m., but somehow being back at the old stomping grounds with old friends (and maybe a few new) tricks one into thinking you can hang in your old ways--drinking and playing til the wee hours.  The LFA Caxy Posse was in full swing!
Monday

Tuesday

 Wednesday
 Thursday
 Friday
In staying true to the theme of the weekend--sloppy drunk like a high school kid--there was a red wine incident on Friday's outfit.  I was wearing red and white striped tee with gray jeggings, black Frye boots, and light brownish/grey grandpa sweater.

Saturday
Alexander Wang doesn't give a shit about dress code.  Best LBD ever.  

Lake Forest Academy--Class of 2000 (well, at least some of us)

No comments:

Post a Comment