Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Past Week in Outfits

Minus Thursday!  I forgot to take a picture when I got home on Thursday afternoon, but it was a pretty boring outfit because I was dressed appropriately for handstands.  Yes, handstands.  My Crew class has declared Thursday to be Handstand Thursday.  Actually, I declared it and they followed because they have to because I'm the teacher.  It was really more like "body inversion" Thursday if we were to get nit-picky.  For some reason not all of my students are willing to thrust their bodies head first into the ground on a wrestling mat with hopes that their arms will catch them.  I don't know why.  What pussies.

Monday:


Tuesday:

Wednesday:


Thursday:  For the sake of the deal, I will note that I wore my blue MJ trousers with a a white shirt layered over a white tank all tucked in.  Over that I was wearing my purple J.Crew cardigan which is also pictured below in my teacher work day outfit.  Additionally, green Chucks and my multicolored belt leftover from my Halloween costume as Terri Irwin.

Friday:

No comments:

Post a Comment