Thursday, October 1, 2009

TGIF

Yesterday I finally figured out how to wear the little black balloon skirt my Momma brought me from Top Shop.  Top Shop is the best place EVER.


Meanwhile, I had a super adorable outfit all picked out for today, but it involved a very flimsy floras skirt and as I walked out with Bessie Dogg this morning I realized two things 1) it was frigid with huge gusting winds and 2) my crew had a serious dodgeball match first thing and there was no way they were taking the W without my full effort as a stealth ninja ball dodger which could not happen in my heels.  Alas, I ran back in the house and put this on instead:

oh yeah, we won our dodgeball match.

1 comment:

  1. man, i hate when i forget impromptu dodgeball tourneys... today is yet another skinny jeans + tall black boots + tunic day for me. hoorah friday - i missed you!

    ReplyDelete