Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Arghhhhhh!

Makayla, one of my Juniors, told me she liked my Pirate shirt today.  Arghhhh, I love stripes.  Its pretty much the running theme in our house.  Bridget and I love stripes.  In fact, today when we were both home I realized we were wearing almost the same striped shirt in different colors to work today.  I guess the longer we live together the more we rub off on each other!  



Halloween in coming up!  And there are actually no Pirate plans in the works.  What I would really like to be for halloween is Betty Draper.  This costume would be much better if I could find a Don and perhaps a few other Mad Men ensemble characters, but as it is I will be portraying just-kicked-the-cheating-bastard-out-and-now-I'm-single-and-hammered Betty.  Sigh, If only I coulda made just-kicked-the-cheating-bastard-out-and-now-I'm-single-and-hammered Katie look this good:
6a00d83451c17f69e20105354cb7e0970c-500wi.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment