Thursday, September 17, 2009

Teacher "Work" Day

And by work I mean teacher "hungover on a week day" day.  So, maybe I went out a little last night.  Maybe I wasn't in bed til 3 am and was up at 6:30 am.  That's no reason to assume that I can't make a perfectly productive go of things.  Why just this morning I've made it to the coffee shop, cancelled my misplaced debit card, and eaten a breakfast burrito.  There were some grades entered and a few articles read and it ain't even noon.  Shit son. 
This is what productivity is dressed like.
Not my finest demonstration of fashion forward, but white looks good ALWAYS.  My jeans are boyfriend-y and I got them 5 years ago while I was still living in Chicago which simply proves that I created the trend.  Get outta here Katie Holmes! 
Yet another measure of the truly goal oriented day that I am experiencing--you can add Blog entry to that list of things I did before noon today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment