Monday, September 28, 2009

Plane Attire


An awesome weekend in Houston for my first experience at an Indian wedding.  I have never seen such an outrageous display of silk and shine!  Above is, as promised on a daily basis, my outfit from Friday that was worn to school and accompanied me on the plane.  I was so rank from sweating in my classroom and sitting on the plane that I couldn't leave these clothes on one second longer, not even to take a picture!  So, not a terribly exciting outfit, but I was shooting for comfort.

While there was no way I was going to compete with all the Saris and bangles, I had planned on wearing a pretty flashy little number.  Vintage floral paillettes in pale yellow!  Sadly, as I was rushing out the door to catch my flight I realized that I had left that stunner on the hanger in my closet!  Sigh.  Found a fun navy dress at Zara for the right price as I was perusing the Galleria with my Momma.  Now THAT is a mall a girl could do some damage in!







No comments:

Post a Comment