Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I wore this top to the movie last night with leggings and decided I love tops that are very close to moo-moos.  Its also silky which makes it real soft, but for school approriateness factors, I put a white tank underneath.  Can't have bras hanging out at school. Haven't gone the leggings route for work yet, but they aren't jeans, so I think I'll be rocking the moo-moo elastic-waist-stretchy pant look ALOT this winter.  I heart arbitrary dress code rules!  
No kids tomorrow, just a work day, so you can bet I'll be rocking jeans like whoa.  

1 comment:

  1. oooh - i also love the tunic/moo moo top. especially with skinny jeans. i may have splurged on some toothpick jeans from j.crew... and i might be wearing them to school with a dress/top all the time... because for me, school and leggings just don't mix!

    ReplyDelete